OUR SOCCER GAME FUNDRAISER HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MARCH 2020.
Please forgive us for any inconvenience that this may cause to you. Call 919.805.1607 with any questions or for more information!
Soccer is very important to workers, providing exercise and entertainment. Most workers from Latin American countries have grown up loving the game, which is gaining popularity in the United States, as demonstrated by the 4th world cup victory of the US women’s team!
EFWM is organizing two soccer-game fundraisers between its supporters and players from the local farmworker/immigrant community. Our hope is that we can provide a space where members of both communities can interact and have fun, while raising the much needed funds to support our work.
You can support our fundraiser by:
- donating your time and talent to the fundraiser. We need players to form a team of 14 men and a team of 14 women to make this work, so we are counting on you! Players must be 18 years or older.
- making a donation to sponsor any of the players. Our goal is to raise $7,000!
- helping us to find sponsors for our soccer players.
Sign up to become a player!
- Register as a player
- Download a flyer for the game
- Ideas for fundraising (based on SAF’s fundraising guide)
- Learn more about EFWM’s work
- Would you like to play, but can’t make it? Register as a bench warmer for $50!
- Contact us if you have any questions or need support
Sponsor a player!
You can make an on-line donation to a player from your community, or a player from the farmworker team.