Episcopal Farmworker Ministry is proud to announce this year’s student contest for Latinx youth in Ag worker families. Please help us spread the word about this opportunity with the youth in your community.
Prizes: 2 Laptops and 8 Chromebooks
- Must be a Latinx high school senior and have applied to at least one college or university.
- Must have at least one immediate family member who works in Agriculture.
- Must live in one of the following counties: Bladen, Cumberland, Duplin, Harnett, Johnston, Lenoir, Sampson, o Wayne.
- Apply Here:
- Write an essay on: the influence your parents have had in your life, your experience as a young immigrant, or your experience working in agriculture. Your essay must be two pages long, double spaced, Times New Roman and 12 pt. font. Your essay may be written in Spanish or English.
- Attach your essay on the application and submit by March 1, 2021.
- Winners will be announced on March 20, 2021.