Episcopal Farmworker Ministry in Newton Grove, North Carolina is seeking an Executive Director.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Cultural competency in Latino/Hispanic cultures
- Minimum two – three years management and administrative experience to include finance and budgeting
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understand church structure and systems
- Non-profit experience
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Spanish
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in/Familiarity with farmworkers and farmworker issues
- Proven fund-raising experience
- Ability to start work no later than September 1, 2018
Clergy and lay encouraged to apply. Subject to background check and drug testing. Episcopal Farmworkers is EEOE.
Pay commensurate with experience. Minimum salary $55,000 plus benefits.
Applications should be received not later than May 1, 2018 to:
The Rev. Canon Sonny Browne, III
Episcopal Diocese of East Carolina
P.O. Box 1336
Kinston, NC 28501